Tips for Preparing Body Surgery
Preparing for Body Surgery
Preparing for Body Surgery – this includes patient who is undergoing Breast Surgery, Liposuction Body or Thighs and Tummy Tuck Surgery
Below are lists of items that our nurses have prepared for you to have a guide as to what to prepare prior to surgery.
What time should I Stop eating and what time should I reach the Hospital?
Please follow below as a guide. If you are on any special medication such as for your diabetes, hypertension or heart medication etc..
Please check with our clinic staff.
Day / Night before Surgery
- Wash hair
- Have a good shower
- Remove all jewelries
- Remove all nail polish
- For patient who are going for tummy tuck – please try to shave or wax your pubic hair
Pack your Bag
- Pack a loose open front top or shirt for those who are going for Breast surgery
- Do remember to bring 1 or 2 old bra along for those going for Breast Reduction / Lifting Surgery
- Pack along loose fitting long dress or a loose fitting pants for those who are going for tummy tuck / body liposuction surgery
- Pack along a Shawl
- Pre Admission Letter from the clinic
- Bring along your Compression Garments if you have
- Wallet with minimal sufficient cash , credit card for hospital payment and NRIC / Passport
Prepare your home for an easier post op
- Prepare extra pillows on your bed so that when you are home after your surgery, you can rest more propped up in your bed
- Bring out some of your loose cloths to use for your immediate post op , especially underwear that does not have strong elastic bands
- If you are living alone, do ensure that you have purchase some food in your refrigerate so that you do not need to expose yourself to the mall to get your meals
- Organise to have someone responsible to accompany you home on the day of your discharge.
- We do not advise you to drive home on your own after the surgery or on the day of your discharge.
*Information above serves as a guide for patients at Dr Marco Faria-Correa Plastic Surgery Pte Ltd and subjected to changes.
For any enquires, please contact the clinic staff at Call 65-6464 8075 or SMS 65-9176 1813